There are 4 booking option(s) available for the "Makerspace Day Pass" category and all zones. Showing options. You can go back and change the filters.
We are excited that you are interested to visit the QC Makerspace inside the Rosenthal Library.
We have 4 slots per day available while we ease back into operation.
Currently appointments are limited to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 10:00AM to 5:00PM.
Appointments are available ~two weeks in advance.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click the "Next Available" button below to advance to the next day when appointments are available
- or use the arrows or "Go To Date" button to navigate the calendar
- Click the block of time that most closely aligns with your hour of arrival to Rosenthal and the Makerspace
- e.g. if you plan to arrive at 1:30PM, select the 1:00PM block.
- Click the "Submit Times" button when you are ready to confirm your appointment, and enter your details.
- You MUST register with your QC email address - confirmation & cancellation emails will also be sent here!
All appointments are held in moderation while staff availability is confirmed - we will reply ASAP with confirmation.
After your appointment is confirmed by Makerspace staff:
- Your details will be forwarded to the Library for processing. (This is because the Makerspace is a facility in the Library.)
- The Library will ensure you receive a "ProxyClick" invitation for the day of your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, you MUST fill out the Everbridge Health Attestation application AND confirm the questions in the "ProxyClick" invitation.