Tools and Tips for Searching, Creating, and Sharing with Open: A Presentation from the QC Library
Open resources offer many new possibilities for both pedagogy, creativity, and scholarship. This virtual workshop from the Queens College Libraries will introduce you to tools for teaching, research, or ensuring that your own work finds its best audience. This workshop will cover:
- Locating and using public domain and open archives, manuscripts, and images from repositories like the Internet Archive, Queens Memory, and NYPL
- Increasing your scholarly profile and preserving your academic work through CUNY Academic Works and Google Scholar Profiles
- Creating and using open educational resources in collaboration with students, using tools such as Manifold and hypothes.is
Please join our virtual workshop to learn more!
Presenters: Nancy Foasberg, James Mellone, Annie Tummino, Leila Walker
- Monday, October 25, 2021
- 12:15PM - 1:30PM
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.