Library Access: Reservation System
QC Reservation Portal Fall – 2021
UPDATE: Beginning November 13th, a formal reservation will no longer be required to visit Rosenthal Library. However, you MUST have your Queens College QCard for library entry; no other forms of ID will be allowed at this time.
Bookings must continue to be submitted and approved for Music Library and QC Makerspace reservation visits. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to ‘Book a Space’ for these locations.
Access policies have been updated as follows:
-Due to COVID, only currently registered Queens College students, faculty, and staff are being allowed onto campus at this time. You must either have your vaccination status submitted and approved in CUNYFirst, or an exemption issued by CUNY. Please consult the college’s Semester Guidance ~ Campus Access page for further details.
-All valid Queens College visitors are now required to have their Queens College QCards to access the library. You will NOT be granted entry to the library without your QCard, and no other forms of photo ID will be accepted.
VISITING THE LIBRARY
- Visiting hours for Rosenthal Library and the Music Library can be found here.
- Library stacks are open for browsing during normal visiting hours. Borrowing Desk hours for material pick-up/check-out are as follows: Rosenthal Library Desk Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:45 PM / Friday 9:00 AM – 4:45 PM. Music Library Desk Hours: Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM.
- Reserve and Course Content materials are loaned out for in-building use for 2 hours at a time on a first come, first served basis, up to the Borrowing Desk's closing time.
- Desktop computers and Zoom Rooms are also first come, first serve. You must bring your own set of headphones and media device for use in the Zoom Rooms.
- Your QCard doubles as your library card and is required for material check-out. The QCard is also required to use our printing services.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the library facilities. Social distancing must be observed, and face masks are required to be worn at all times.
Questions for the Library? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org