Library Access: Reservation System
Reservation Portal Fall – 2022
Access is limited to currently enrolled CUNY students, faculty and staff at this time who have updated their vaccination status per campus policy.
Access is also extended to Queens College alumni members who meet the necessary requirements. (Please consult our library's Visiting page for further details.)
Queens College students, faculty, and staff require a valid QCard ID for general library entry by tapping into the library turnstiles. Follow the college's FAQ page under the "QCards" section for information on how to receive your QCard.
UPDATE: Please note that as of August 26th 2022, the Library Reservation Portal will be taken offline. If you are a currently enrolled non-QC CUNY student, faculty or staff, a formal reservation is no longer required to visit Queens College Library. Please make sure to consult the following for future visits:
- You must enter at the Main Gate on Kissena Boulevard;
- You must have a valid CUNY campus ID card;
- You must have a *Cleared4/CUNY Access Pass, dated the day you are accessing campus.
Upon entry to the campus, you will need to present your CUNY campus ID and Cleared4/CUNY Access pass to the Public Safety Officer for access to the campus. When you arrive at the Library, please check in with the front desk with your CUNY campus ID card. Library entry WILL NOT be allowed without your physical card.
*Visit here for information on accessing your Cleared4 Access Pass. Cleared4 passes are sent via email and text to the accounts linked to your CUNYfirst account and/or to those you included when setting up your Cleared4 profile.
VISITING THE LIBRARY
- Visiting hours for Rosenthal Library and the Music Library can be found here.
- Library stacks are open for browsing during normal visiting hours. Reserve & Course Content materials are loaned out on a first come, first served basis, up to the Borrowing Desk's closing time.
- Borrowing Desk hours for material pick-up/check-out when the library is open are as follows: Rosenthal Library Desk Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:45 PM / Friday 9:00 AM – 4:45 PM / Saturday 11:00 AM – 4:45 PM / Sunday - Closed Music Library Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM / Saturday & Sunday - Closed
- Desktop computers and printing services are available for registered Queens College users with valid QC CAMS log-in credentials. Kiosk computer terminals are also available for CUNY visitors and QC Alumni for web browsing usage only.
- Zoom Rooms are first come, first serve; you must supply your own headphones for use in the Zoom Rooms. The library also has a limited number of laptops and TI-83+ graphing calculators to lend out to Queens College students for 5-hour use. Please inquire at the front Borrowing Desk.
- Your QCard/CUNY ID card doubles as your library card and is required for material check-out.
Questions for the Library? Email: email@example.com