Library Access: Reservation System
UPDATE: Please note that as of August 26th 2022, the Library Reservation Portal has been taken offline. Please consult the library's Visiting page for the most up to date guidelines.
VISITING THE LIBRARY
- Visiting hours for Rosenthal Library and the Music Library can be found here.
- Library stacks are open for browsing during normal visiting hours. Reserve & Course Content materials are loaned out on a first come, first served basis, up to the Borrowing Desk's closing time.
- Borrowing Desk hours for material pick-up/check-out when the library is open are as follows: Rosenthal Library Desk Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:45 PM / Friday 9:00 AM – 4:45 PM / Saturday 11:00 AM – 4:45 PM / Sunday - Closed. Music Library Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM / Saturday & Sunday - Closed
- Desktop computers and printing services are available for registered Queens College users with valid QC CAMS log-in credentials. Kiosk computer terminals are also available for CUNY visitors and QC Alumni for web browsing usage.
- Zoom Rooms are first come, first serve; you must supply your own headphones for use in the Zoom Rooms. The library also has a limited number of laptops and TI-83+ graphing calculators to lend out to Queens College students for 5-hour use. Please inquire at the front Borrowing Desk.
- Your QCard/CUNY ID card doubles as your library card and is required for material check-out.
Questions for the Library? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Spaces available!